Announcement / Posted on 10 Aug
Results Days 2020 will be taking place on Thursday 13th and Thursday the 20th of August. To keep everyone safe we will be implementing the following proceedures:
- Students will be entering through the front gate in the North site Car park.
- Students will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival
- Only Students can enter the School Site
- There will be a one way system in place, Students will enter via the middle door and leave via the left hand door (once closest to the steps leading up to the canteen kitchen.)
- 6 tables will be set out in a horseshoe to collect results
- To leave the school site students will walk out of the hall then out alongside the mainblock back towards the main gate. (cones will be set out so distancing can be maintained and will be along the entire route.)
- If collecting for someone else there will be a desk placed outside the the staff entrance.Speak to the member of staff on the desk and they will collect your results for you.
- Students will be told to leave the school site as soon as their results have been collected.