Please see our results page for information regarding exam results.
November 2019 English and Maths GCSE Re-sits
If you are not able to collect certificates personally, please either:
- Make arrangements to call in at the Exams Office to collect them and sign for them. If you are unable to collect your certificates in person you must arrange for a friend to pick them up (they will need to bring with them a letter of authorisation from you).
- Examination Certificates Permission Slip
- Send a cheque for £4 (payable to ‘The River Learning Trust’) to the Exams Office and the certificates will be posted via recorded delivery to your home address.
Exam Entry Form
- Please complete this form if you wish to re-sit any of your exams. Information is on the form. Deadline is Wednesday 22 January 2020.
- Exam Entry Form Summer 2020
The school has a number of policies regarding examinations. All policies are available upon request.
- 18 19 Special consideraton policy
- 18 19 Internal appeals procedures
- 18 19 Exams late arrival policy
- 18 19 Word processor policy exams
Information for Candidates
|November 2020 English and Maths GCSE Re sit Application Form||24th Sep 2019||Download|