Please see our results page for information regarding exam results.
If you are not able to collect results personally, please either:
- Bring in a stamped addressed envelope with enough postage to cover the size of the envelope. Results are printed on A4 paper and can be folded so the envelope does not need to be large. Please specify on reverse of envelope whether it is GCE or GCSE.
- Below is a link for a pre-prepared “Third Party Permission” letter of authority. This can be completed and left with the Exams Office or given to the nominated third party to bring with them on results day. Please note that without your written permission we are unable to hand out results to a third party. Third party id is also required.
- Examination Results Permission Slip
Post Results Services Summer 2019
If you are not able to collect certificates personally, please either:
- Make arrangements to call in at the Exams Office to collect them and sign for them. If you are unable to collect your certificates in person you must arrange for a friend to pick them up (they will need to bring with them a letter of authorisation from you).
- Examination Certificates Permission Slip
- Send a cheque for £4 (payable to ‘The River Learning Trust’) to the Exams Office and the certificates will be posted via recorded delivery to your home address.
Exam Entry Form
- Please complete this form if you wish to re-sit any of your exams. Information is on the form. Deadline is Wednesday 23 January 2019.
- Exam Entry Form
The school has a number of policies regarding examinations. All policies are available upon request.
- 18 19 Special consideraton policy
- 18 19 Internal appeals procedures
- 18 19 Exams late arrival policy
- 18 19 Word processor policy exams
Information for Candidates
- www.jcq.org.uk - information for candidates documents
- Non-examination Assessments
- On-screen Tests
- Privacy Notice
- Social Media
- Written Exams
General Policies regarding Special Considerations, Internal Appeals etc