The IT Support Team are responsible for all aspects of IT services within Cherwell. At present, the team consists of:
|Daniel Hares||IT Manager|
|Senior IT Techncian|
|Jamie Cozier||IT Technician|
The school has the following IT facilities on offer staff and students:
- Four dedicated network rooms equpiped with Windows machines.
- Three Chromebook suites.
- An on-going 1:1 Chromebook scheme.
- Dedicated workspaces equipped with Windows machines.
- BYOD WiFi network and printing access.
- Access to the RLT Google Workspace domain.
- A variety of applications and services, such Adobe Creative Cloud and Ableton Live.
If you have any questions or would like to report an issue, please contact the IT Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.